Winnipeg Personal Trainers
Advantage Conditioning brings personal training to you!
Through the use of proven nutrition and exercise techniques, our certified trainers will help you set and achieve your personal fitness goals in the comfort of your home, office or gym.
What do our 1.25 hour in-home training sessions consist of?
- Warm up > preparation for your body and mind
- Endurance, strength and flexibility > tailored to your personal fitness goals
- Cool down > specific focus on stretching, core and lower back exercises
- Homework > for your personal workout days
- 15-minute review > of personal nutrition and exercise program (your homework)
- Quarterly newsletters > with easy recipes and nutrition tips
- Variety of exercise tips and workouts > to try at home
- Online database > to view your personal fitness results
- Blog > follow us on our website
How do you get started?
Contact us at 783-4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your one hour complimentary consultation/personal training session.